Miracle Tree’s Moringarella Tortillas
We’re big fans of tortillas! These are easy-to-make snacks and with our moringa powder you get an added bonus of vitamins and minerals too! The versatile tortilla can be mixed and matched with healthy veggies and delicious cheese! Use this recipe to make a quick, delicious family dinner or snack!
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 4 cups of chopped kale
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 flour (gluten free) tortillas
- 4 teaspoons of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 chopped graped tomatoes
- 2 chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup of marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Moringa Powder (2-3 tsps.)
- In a medium sized skillet, over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 4 cups of chopped kale, 1 minced garlic clove, and 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar and stir/mix together;
- On a plate, layout 1 tortilla and pour 3-4 teaspoons worth of mozzarella cheese evenly on the surface, followed by the Kale mixture; chopped graped tomatoes, chopped artichoke hearts, and moringa powder;
- Add another tortilla on the top and butter each side with butter in order to bake;
- Transfer buttered tortillas into a skilled on medium heat, flip after 5 minutes for a consistent toast;
- After tortillas are golden brown on each side, and the cheese is melted, serve the tortilla on a dinner plate in evenly cut triangles and enjoy with marinara sauce!
You’re going to love snacking away on our delicious moringa sweet potato bites! This easy-to-make, light and delicious snacks will be a sure hit with your family! Bon appetite!