Recipe # 11 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa Crackers
Snacking is a fact of life. So, we’re happy to introduce our low-carb crunchy moringa crackers which are great high fiber, crunchy, nutritious, and tasty snack. You can enjoy them with dips, spreads, or plain.
- 1 tbsp Coconut OR Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Ground flax seed
- 1 ½ cup Cooked chickpeas
- ⅓ cup Sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp Moringa powder from Miracle Tree
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball and use a rolling pin to roll into a very thin, even layer. Use your fingers to patch up any gaps.
- Score the dough into cracker shapes and bake for 30-40 minutes, until just beginning to brown.
You’re going to love nibbling away on our crispy crunchy crackers! Try them out fit your favorite dip or sauce and you’ll have a new go-to-snack! Take your snack game to the next level with Miracle Tree!
Miracle Tree is a wonderful (award-winning) superfood brand which focuses on sourcing the highest quality herbal superfoods with a special focus on nutritional ingredients. Our brand is proud to have originated from the beautiful island of Curaçao! Please visit www.miracletree.co to learn more about our products and company!