Recipe # 12 – Miracle tree’s moringa-infused salmon burgers
We're always looking for great lunch ideas! We think we've found the perfect meal - one that isn't too heavy and yet nutritiously filling! Start your week with a dose of leafy green veggies (including our very own amino-acid rich moringa) and indulge in delicious wild salmon burgers! This recipe is great because you can serve a complete and nutritious meal!
- 1 15 ozs wild salmon (boneless)
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 ½ cups kale (very finely chopped, stems removed)
- ¾ cup broccoli florets (very finely chopped)
- ½ organic moringa powder
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- pepper (to taste)
- Place drained and boneless wild salmon in a large bowl
- Add eggs, almond meal, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, and (optionally) pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Add in finely chopped kale, broccoli, and moringa powder. Mix well by hand.
- Form into 3-4 tightly-packed patties. Place on a plate lined with foil or wax paper and refrigerate for at thirty-forty minutes.
- Once refrigerated, heat a large skillet sprayed with oil over medium heat. Once hot, add burgers. Cook for 7-8 minutes per side, or until browned.
You’re going to love chomping away on our delicious moringa infused salmon burgers! This easy-to-make, light and delicious meal will be a sure hit with your family!