Recipe # 16 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa-Kale Pesto Pizza
Ah, pizza – where we would be without you? Pizza is a favorite from kids to grownups – and for good reason – it’s delicious! Some people claim it’s indisputably the best food of all time! So, we’re super excited to showcase our Moringa-Kale Pesto Pizza!
- 3 cups of chopped kale
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 serving pizza dough (readymade, or prepared)
- ¼ Cup of Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup of Kale Leaf
- Optional: 4-6 Slices of Tomatoes
- Optional: 1 Mushroom (sliced)
- Moringa Powder (2-3 tsps.)
- In a food processor, add 3 cups of chopped kale, ½ cup of chopped walnuts, 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, 2-3 minced garlic cloves, and salt/pepper (to taste); blend on high, while adding ¼ cup of olive oil and 2-3 tsps. Moringa powder to create “pesto mix”;
- Spray the pizza pan with cooking oil and flatten pizza dough (prepared) evenly on the pan as per preparation instructions;
- Precook flattened pizza dough for 7-9 minutes and remove carefully;
- Spread pesto mix evenly on the pizza dough with a spatula, followed by a handful of grated mozzarella cheese, kale, tomatoes, and sliced mushrooms;
- Add a bit of olive oil for taste and better cooking;
- Put in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-18 minutes (as specified by dough instructions);
- Carefully remove slice the pizza in the amount of portions desired; serve on a plate and enjoy!
We all know that there’s no end to amazing pizza recipes – and that’s why we hope you enjoy our delicious moringa & kale pizza! Turn nutrient-rich Kale and Moringa into everyone’s favorite meal – Pizza!