Recipe # 17 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa Banana Doughnuts
We all deserve a treat every once and a while. These banana donuts are easy to make, baked in the oven (never fried!) and dusted with spiced sugar! Serve them warm for a great snack with an attractive aroma and an oh-so-yummy taste! Incorporate organic moringa into everyone’s favorite morning treat!
- Almond Meal
- Potato Flour
- Coconut Oil
- Sliced bananas
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Bean Paste
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Nutmeg
- Baking Powder
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Moringa Powder (2-3 tsps.)
- In a large bowl, add almond meal and potato flour and mix them together;
- Add two eggs, ¼ cup of milk, 3 teaspoons of moringa powder, coconut oil, 1 banana (sliced) and mix well;
- After mixed well, add maple syrup, vanilla bean paste, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg in the mix and continue stirring gently throughout after adding each ingredient;
- Add baking powder and apple cider vinegar to the mixture and allow the reaction to finish before continuing to stir and mix;
- Prepare a doughnut pan by spreading coconut oil into the molds of the pan and carefully fill the molds ¾ with the dough mixture prepared in steps 1-4;
- Put in the oven at 425 degrees for 20 minutes; after baking is complete, carefully remove and allow the doughnuts to cool for 10 minutes.
- (Optional) You may add icing or maple syrup for added taste;
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Banana Doughnuts! Change up your morning routine with this delicious twist – and enjoy our tasty, and easy-baked banana donut-infused with nutrient-rich Moringa!