Recipe # 18 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa Naanwiches
We're super excited to share with you our Moringa Naanwiches – easy to make, light yet filling pita rolls which are super delicious, highly nutritious, and a great way to change things up for lunch! Both kids and adults will love the Mediterranean vibe as they eat each flavorful bite.
- Olive Oil
- Garlic (minced)
- Celery (chopped)
- Almonds (raw)
- Chicken Breast (shredded)
- Capers (in brine)
- Naan bread
- Kale salad
- Moringa Powder (2-3 tsps.)
- Heat 3-4 teaspoons of olive oil in a skillet on medium to high heat;
- Add minced garlic (1-2 cloves), 8-10 chopped raw almonds, and 2 grams of chopped celery to the skillet
- (Optional) Pour some red wine for flavor and stir the combination;
- Add shredded chicken in the mix while stirring the combination for 5-10 minutes;
- Add capers (with some of its brine) and red chili pepper for taste in the mix;
- Add organic moringa powder (2 teaspoons to the mix and stir until well cooked;
- Take a naan bread and put it in a serving plate – warming it up per the package instructions;
- Add the marinated chicken and kale salad on top of the warmed naan bread;
- (Optional) Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Naanwiches! This meal comes together quickly and can easily be packed up for a lunch on-the-go. Best yet – you can always spread the moringa/vegetable/avocado mixture over quinoa or brown rice to change things up! We love the versatility of this lunch item!
Miracle Tree is a wonderful (award-winning) superfood brand which focuses on sourcing the highest quality herbal superfoods with a special focus on nutritional ingredients. Our brand is proud to have originated from the beautiful island of Curaçao! Please visit www.miracletree.co to learn more about our products and company!