Recipe # 21 – Miracle Tree’s Moringuacamole Tacos
Ah, the taco – one of the best foods in the world! There's nothing like a plate of delicious, mouthwatering tacos, and we're super excited to present our Moringuacamole Tacos – easy to make and sure to be a pleasure for your next weeknight (or lunch) meal!
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. marinara sauce
- 8 ounces filleted beef
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 4 hard taco shells
- Cumin, Salt, and Pepper (to taste)
- Mozzarella (grated)
- Salad Leaves
- Moringa Powder
- To make the guacamole, in a medium bowl, mash the avocado slices, and mix with salt to taste.
- Add the chopped parsley, moringa powder, and mashed tomatoes. Mix well then set aside.
- To prepare taco filling, in a large pot, pour olive oil and add ground beef to cook for 5-8 minutes. Continue to stir through the cooking process while removing the grease out of the pot.
- Add garlic, cumin, salt, pepper and marinara sauce to taste.
- Heat the taco shells per the preparation instructions and fill with the taco filling guacamole mix.
- Add salad leaves and grated mozzarella cheese on top.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringuacamole Tacos! Tacos are a delicious way to enjoy Mexican cuisine—they're quick, filling, and flavor-packed. This easy recipe takes it up a notch by including our superfood organic moringa powder – so you get an added nutritious punch with every bite! Try it out and you'll be a taco pro in no time!
Miracle Tree is a wonderful (award-winning) superfood brand which focuses on sourcing the highest quality herbal superfoods with a special focus on nutritional ingredients. Our brand is proud to have originated from the beautiful island of Curaçao! Please visit www.miracletree.org to learn more about our products and company!