Recipe # 22 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa Almond Pudding
Dessert is always a fan favorite – but we're always receiving requests to showcase a dairy-free (and delicious) alternative! This ultra-creamy dessert is sure to please everyone at the dessert table! The team here at Miracle Tree loves this almond pudding is perfect. It uses almond-milk and is incredibly silky smooth. It's a new fave in this house!
- ½ cup of Milk
- ¼ cup of rice flour
- ½ cup of sugar (or sugar-alternative)
- ½ cup of almond flour
- Sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. of Moringa Powder
- Whisk / mix ½ cup of milk, ¼ cup of rice flour, and 1-2 tsp. of moringa powder to bowl
- Add 2 ½ cup of milk in a pan over moderate heat
- Add ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of almond flour
- Whisk the mixture and bring it to boil
- Take ¼ of the boiling milk mixture and place into the dissolved rice-flour-moringa mixture
- Whisk the mixture and transfer back to the pan while stirring for 15-20 minutes
- Place the pudding in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let it cool / refrigerate
- After 20 minutes, add some sliced almonds or any toppings of your choice to the pudding
- Serve in a soup bowl and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Almond Pudding! Anything but ordinary, this healthy moringa & almond pudding recipe is flavorful, fun and filling. We're sure you'll see it as the perfect afternoon tea treat or post dinner pudding.
Miracle Tree is a wonderful (award-winning) superfood brand which focuses on sourcing the highest quality herbal superfoods with a special focus on nutritional ingredients. Our brand is proud to have originated from the beautiful island of Curaçao! Please visit www.miracletree.org to learn more about our products and company!