Recipe # 23 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa Best Cake
The holidays are almost here so we're really excited to share our Moringa Best Cake recipe – a sweet and delectable recipe which is perfect for family gatherings. Enjoy this yummy moringa cake with friends and family!
- 1 ¾ cups of Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup of Evaporated Cane Juice
- 2 ½ tsp. of Baking Powder
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1/3 cup of Butter
- 1 Pear
- 1 Banana
- Minced Almonds
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Paste
- 1 tsp. of Moringa Powder
- Add 1 ¾ cups of whole wheat flour, 1 cup of evaporated cane juice, 2 ½ tsp. of baking powder, 1 pinch of salt, 1 tsp. of Moringa Powder to a large bowl and mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add 1/3 cup of butter and ¼ cup of milk while continuing to mix.
- Continue to add ½ cup of milk, 1 egg and 1 tsp. of vanilla paste while continuously whisking/mixing until smooth and well combined.
- Add chopped pears slices to the mixture and use a spatula to mix the combination well.
- Add mixture, chopped bananas, more chopped pear slices, and minced almonds in a spring form pan.
- Carefully heat the bake mix pan in the oven at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes (check to see if baked with a toothpick)
- Once ready, carefully remove and slice into equal portions – serve on a plate and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Best Cake! Always remember – life's too short to say no to cake – but feel less guilty now that you have this moringa infused cake! The soft cake full of natural flavor will awake all of your senses!
Miracle Tree is a wonderful (award-winning) superfood brand which focuses on sourcing the highest quality herbal superfoods with a special focus on nutritional ingredients. Our brand is proud to have originated from the beautiful island of Curaçao! Please visit www.miracletree.org to learn more about our products and company!