Recipe # 4 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa Coconut Balls
We're all about your happiness- both your physical and your mental happiness! So, we're really happy to present a "cheat treat" with a healthy twist! Try our energizing moringa coconut balls with chocolate, coconut, and (totally optional) a rum kicker! Relax, de-stress, and enjoy the weekend with a new moringa treat that's sure to please. So, if you’re looking to enjoy the weekend and have a foodie-inspired treat, look no further!
- 100g butter
- 100g cooking chocolate
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of rum
- 2-4 tsp of Moringa powder
- 80g coconut flakes
- Add 100g of dark chocolate (pieces) in a double boiler.
- Stir the chocolate so it melts well.
- Melt 100g of unsalted butter before putting in the double boiler, and stir until well combined.
- Add 100g of icing sugar and add 1 tsp. of vanilla extract, while continuously stirring.
- Add 50g of coconut flakes, 2 tsp. of moringa powder, and (optional) 2 tablespoons of rum to the mixture and mix well for 5 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool for a while and put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Scoop the mixture and form round balls using a spoon and/or your hands.
- Finally, roll the balls in a moringa-coconut mixture - and enjoy!