Recipe # 6 – Miracle Tree’s Moringa Mint Iced Tea
While we know there are a lot of people who love our hot teas, did you know that you can also use our moringa to prepare a delicious iced tea (with little to no sugar)? We have a delightful and refreshing moringa mint iced tea with lemon juice and agave syrup! This is a great way to cool down and enjoy our organic moringa!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 teaspoons Miracle Tree Moringa Powder
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 lime sliced
- 1 handful of mint
- (Optional) 1 tsp. low sugar agave syrup
- Using a large jar with a non-leaky lid (or a cocktail shaker) shake together the water and Moringa powder until there are no lumps and the powder is mixed in with the water.
- Add crushed ice, lime juice (squeeze the lime), the mint and shake again.
- Pour into glasses and add extra lime slices or mint as desired.
Miracle Tree is a wonderful (award-winning) superfood brand which focuses on sourcing the highest quality herbal teas with a special focus on nutritional ingredients. Our brand is proud to have originated from the beautiful island of Curaçao! Please visitwww.miracletree.co to learn more about our teas and company!