Images of the installation ceremony of the new Government of Curacao
WILLEMSTAD – Governor Adele van der Pluijm-Vrede has sworn in nine Ministers for the new Hodge-Cabinet. The Governor has also signed the decree which honorably discharges the Interim Cabinet from its duties.
The new Government consists of
- Drs. Daniel Robert Hodge, Prime Minister
- Dr. Ivan Steve Martina, First Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Economic Development
- Dr . José Manuel NorbertoJardim, Second Vice Prime Minister and Minister of Finance
- Drs. Bernard Denzil Whiteman, Minister of Health, Environment
- Ing. Sherwin Richiné Fransiscus Josepha, Minister of Social Affairs and Labor
- Mr. Nelson Genaro Navarro, Minister of Justice
- Drs. Rubina Lucia Bitorina, Minister of Education, Science and Sport
- Earl Winston Balborda, Minister of Traffic, Communication and Urban Planning
After the ceremony, the Governor wished the new team wisdom and strength for their new job, she also expressed her gratitude to the formateur Mr. Glenn Camelia for his work in forming a transitional Government.