Additional Questions Van Raak on game industry in Curaçao
THE HAGUE, WILLEMSTAD – The Dutch Member of Parliament for the Socialist Party (SP), Ronald van Raak has asked addition questions on the gambling industry in Curaçao. These questions were directed to the Minister of Interior and Kingdom Relations Ronald Plasterk.
- Is it true that the construction of master and sub-licenses in the gambling industry used on Curaçao has no legal basis?
- Is it true that UTS as casino licensee shall not unusual transaction reports received by the MOT?
- Is it true that UTS also facilitates the online casino network using (master) licensing, Internet licensing, logo, marketing, and other turnkey services including co-location, e-zones services, legal and compliance services, corporate services, fiduciary services , IT infrastructure and support, telephone, leased lines and internet infrastructure, gaming software, banking, card payment and authorization services?
- Does the UTS as (master) licensee carry the responsibility for tax payments from its casino network?
- Is it true that KPMG provides UTS with legal, tax and financial advisory services, management consulting, marketing and sales operations, responsible for internal reporting and for more than 15 years checking their annual reports?