Get ready for an awesome treasure hunt
On Saturday April 25th, 2015, Aloha Beach Bar & Ocean Encounters collaborate once again to bring you the One & Only SCUBA DIVE Treasure Hunt on Curacao!!
Everyone with a dive certification can join, but this time, participation will be limited to 20 Buddy Teams and you need to bring 1 Digital Underwater Camera per buddy team!!
A completely different format
The goals of the Treasure Hunt will be revealed at the start of the event, but rest assured, this is a completely different format that will test your underwater searching abilities. People who want to participate can sign up at the Ocean Encounters Lions Dive location next to the Sea Aquarium.
- Entry fee is 40 Nafl.
- Participant must be a certified diver
- The entry fee includes tank & weights - Additional gear is available for rental (If you do not have a digital underwater camera, then borrow one. If that doesn't work, there will be a limited supply available. First come, first serve!)
- Meeting time will be 13:30 at Ocean Encounters Lions Dive
- The maximum depth will be 18m/60 ft and it will be a buddy team photo competition (Diving with gloves will be strictly prohibited)
- There will be a small BBQ included with entry and a happy hour / party following the event at Aloha Beach Bar
Submarine ride for 2 (courtesy of Substation Curacao)
- Open water dolphin dive for 2
- 2 Aluminum Scuba tanks