Published On: Wed, Apr 2nd, 2014

No police report needed for I.D. loss or theft

kranshiWILLEMSTAD - As of today, you don’t need a police report if you lose your passport, driving license or I.D. This is also applies in case of theft. When applying for a new I.D. at the Civil Registrar (Kranshi), you can just indicate that it was lost or stolen.

This follows a pilot project which has already been launched in the Netherlands. The police could possibly still be notified by Kranshi itself, if the case is very suspicious.

Click Tag(s) for Related Articles: