Published On: Mon, Dec 18th, 2017

Request permit to sell food during 2018 carnival parades

carnivals routeWILLEMSTAD - The Ministry of Economic Development (MEO) wants to remind everyone who wants to sell their products on the carnival route in 2018, that they need to have a valid temporal permit to do so.

Those who need a permit can apply now at the Ministry of Economic Development. The requirements are a valid ID of the requester and his or her employees. If the employees of the requester are foreigners, he or she must present their residence or work permit. The requester must also present a valid health certificate from the Public Health Department (GGD). Proof of payment for the permit, proof of payment for the right to use public roads, a copy of driver’s license, and vehicle documents (insurance etc.).

MEO would also like to remind those that already sold products during carnival parades that they have to renew their permits this year. Requesters have until January 12, 2018, to request their permit.

For more information contact the Government Information Center at 433-3100.

Click Tag(s) for Related Articles: